Screenshots from web apps can be recorded in several way:
- Alt+PrtScr - Copy the current window to the clipboard.
PowerPoint with Ctrl+V. This is an easy way of getting
PowerPoint where they can be cropped, annotated, and saved as needed.
- PrtScr - Copy the full view from the monitor(s) to the
Paste into PowerPoint with Ctrl+V
- WindowsKey+PrtScr - Save the full view from the
monitor(s) to a PNG
file in C:\Users\USER_NAME\Pictures\Screenshots
- WindowsKey+Alt+PrtScr - Save the current window to a PNG
C:\Users\USER_NAME\Videos\Captures (tested with Chrome)
- Ctrl+P - Open the printers menu at which point the image
can be saved
as a PDF. Formatting may not be preserved.